Sunday, June 10, 2012

Neramitra

2200-I Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA (Crystal City)
703-413-8886
http://www.neramitra.com/Neramitra.htm

The decor was more nice, modern, trendy - not hole in the wall. It was not near any prime dinner hours and the place was not busy at all.
I did not feel like getting my standard Thai test dish of Pad Thai. Instead I had the Gang Ped Yang (Roast Duck with Red Curry) and for appetizers Satay and Duck Roll with a Thai Ice Tea.. I also tried one of a friend's Honey Shrimp. The Satay was quite good for Satay and the Duck Roll was just good. The Gang Ped Yang was quite tasty as was the Honey Shrimp. The Thai Ice Tea was average as far as Thai Ice Teas go.

The service was reasonably good, honestly it was weeks ago and I don't remember it, but it wasn't busy anyway.

No comments: