Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cheesecake Factory - Friendship Heights

I went to the Cheesecake Factory for a birthday.  I've been to ones in Chicago and St. Louis before.  It's pretty well-known, so I won't go into much detail.

The pre-meal bread was very good.  I really enjoyed the dark one and ate too much.  I was also hungry and ordered a clam chowder, which was on special.  It was a solid clam chowder, but nothing special or worth having again.  For a meal I ordered the fish tacos, which were quite large and quite good.  Nothing too special, but definitely well-done higher end fish tacos.

Unfortunately, too much bread plus clam chowder was one of the more foolish things I have done, because combined with a late (3pm) lunch, I did not have any room for dessert.  Others did not even order cheesecake (?!!), but had a towering and very good looking strawberry shortcake.

No comments: