Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dogfishhead Ale House

6220 Leesburg Pike
Seven Corners Shopping Center

I haven't been here in a while, but I just remembered that I have been.

I should probably subsume this into a general overview of beer, pizza, and American food places, but I won't.

Anyway, the decor is very nice and the servers always attentive and helpful.  A lot of indoor brick give it a good rustic feel.  Of course, it is one of those places on the edges of a shopping center's parking lot which I tend to avoid, but there actually aren't that many of them, so they're not another Applebee's / Chi-chi's kind of chain.

The beer is quite good.  The selections are all Dogfishhead, so you have to like their stuff, but I think that brewery makes good stuff.

The food is high quality bar food.  The BBQ chicken pizza and the burgers have both been quite good when I've been there.

No comments: